Some statistics, shortcuts, and a list of essential tasks to do when creating the challenge. If it is a private challenge, the URL that should be shared to invite users to the event is also visible.
Editing of descriptive content of the challenge. In the resources tab, assets (files, images, etc.) can also be made available to participants.
- Overview: definition and long description. The goal on this section is to detail what the challenge is about and what is the macro-result you want to achieve.
- Rules: these rules are the Challenge Terms & Conditions. Some examples of conditions that should be present in these rules:
- Who posts the challenge?;
- Who may apply (18 or more, students, etc.)?;
- Challenge timeline;
- Selection process;
- Intellectual property;
- Challenge cancellation conditions;
- Other relevant conditions.
Here’s a good example you can get inspiration from: taikai.network/gulbenkian/challenges/hack-for-good-home/rules
- Timeline: in this tab you should define all the steps of the challenge (e.g. application, participation, voting, results).
Here’s a good example you can get inspiration from: taikai.network/gulbenkian/challenges/hack-for-good-home/timeline
- Prizes: prizes to be assigned to the challenge winner(s).
- FAQs: set of questions and answers that may be useful and accessible to the participants.
- Resources: files that may be considered relevant to the participants such as guides and other tools.
Configuration of the various steps of the challenge (e.g., ideation, development, pitches, results), manual or automatic change of steps, and configuration of dates and registration forms.
- Step List
Participant management and send invites via email to participants.
Backers management and send invites via email to backers.
Mentors management and send invites via email to mentors.
Project management and check the voting results before announcing them.
- Project List
Post messages on your challenges to be seen by all participants and voters.
See the current voting cards and their details. Criteria group creation if the criteria-based voting scheme is used.
Stage management, live stream events, sharing the stream on different channels, and managing videos on demand.
Edit the challenge information, customize the project's default template, manage categories, custom buttons, custom tabs, and advanced challenge settings.
- Project Template
- Custom Links
- Custom Tabs